**For information only: Applications closed**.
The Policy and Resources Committee is looking to recruit the Chair of the Guernsey Development Agency to oversee the development of St Peter Port and St Sampson’s harbours and the seafront in between.
They need someone ‘with a good understanding of the development industry and the political structures of the States of Guernsey, who is able to work with a range of groups and individuals’.
Once in post, the Chair will recruit up to five directors, supporting a staff team of three. The Chair will receive fee of £25,000 a year, plus expenses.
For more information, or to apply, contact Lois Keyte on Lois.Keyte@gov.gg or 01481 223529.
Closed: 5pm Wednesday 29 June 2022
Priorities for the Development Agency:
- the harbours and areas adjacent to the harbours;
- the blue economy and the green economy;
- the visitor economy by enhancing the offer to tourists;
- a development strategy for the Bridge;
- making Town and the Bridge more attractive places to live and work;
- new housing as part of regeneration projects; and
- projects to promote decarbonisation and mitigate climate change.